1.6
Turnaround Time

I bought a couple of super coupon deals on line as I didn't want to drive 30 miles to the store...I know the quality is pretty bad on stuff you buy here but let me just say shipping is amazingly bad as is customer service. Oh and charged me sales tax on the order and come to find out they ship from CA and I live in Florida...there is no sales tax due!

They confirmed my order on 12/5

Sent a shipping confirmation on 12/6 (but Fed Ex says they just printed a label)

12/7 I contact customer service and ask what is happening on my order

12/8 I get a thank you note from the CEO for the business

12/8 I also send another email to customer service

12/9 I seen the product actually was shipped but it isn't due until 12/17?

7 days to actually ship and 8 more days to get here that is 15 days on an item that is in stock and a 3-4 day normal ground delivery and customer service still hasn't replied once.

Oh and I was over charged the sales tax too!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product and discount and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and shipping. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "shipping, sales tax on out of state shipment, customer service" of harbor freight tools coupon and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. Harbor Freight Tools needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harbor freight tools coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harbor Freight Tools.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments