Recently, it seems that harbor Freight has virtually abandoned supplying spare parts for most of what they sell.Today I was needing a new gas tank for my auger and found that they could not supply this part.

When you spend over $200 for a tool you expect to be able to service it. Never mind the fact that this auger had only been used one time and the tank being of questionable quality split on the bottom.

I have purchased so many tools from this vendor, but if they cannot supply spares for anthing, I am liable to just purchase tools from another vendor.So much for being a customer for 20 some years!!

This reviewer shared experience about "n spare parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Harbor Freight Tools. The most disappointing about auger at Harbor Freight Tools was replacement part not available Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harbor Freight Tools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Harbor Freight Tools to other companies on our site.

no need for spare parts. Just buy the auger again, then return the old auger in the new augers packaging and receipt.