Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved
3.3

i had a problem w a compressor bought at the brickyard store,i know i had no recepit it was years of course,neither they had in the sistem,but the arrogance,prepotente,discrimitating,humilliating way the manager ANNE/a,christina,and other female employe treatme,it was out of this ,no wonder people go crazy,trying to deal with them,they laugh/made fun of me,treatme like sh....how come i called another location and they toldme tha they can helpme of course paying the xt fees charges,but this employes did not even try they just blow people out,they made coments like"ohh people crackme uphahahah" and also "hahaha you gona have to buy anoooooother new one hahahah" and finally when i said that i was going to complaint the manager said "do whatever you want i dont care "

Review about: Harbor Freight Tools Manager.

Reason of review: discriminated,mistreated.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Mistreated, Discriminated.

I didn't like: Manager service.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1206746

You bought from the China Store and expected a lifetime warranty on something with moving parts?!?!?! Then you try to return with no receipt?!?!?! Then looking at your English above makes me wonder who the real victim is here.