I too am a US Marine Veteran. I was in Harbor Freight here in Arkansas at a new store opening.

I noticed a bundle of American Flags, read the made in China emblem. I could not believe it! I took it to the store manager and questioned him as to why this is so? He understood my concern and promised to send the issue to HF HQ.

Never heard of it again. To many, the US Flag is just a piece of cloth, they do not realize the American people during the war of 1780's wanted a symbol that represented what we were becoming, FREE ! The Federal law states all US FLags that are flown on Federal Property, are to be made in America. It does not cover private or State jurisdiction unfortunately.

I think it should.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Harbor Freight Tools. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harbor Freight Tools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Harbor Freight Tools to other companies on our site.

Comments