1074 Wyoming Ave, Wyoming, PA 18644, USA
Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Harbor freight sucks! A couple weeks ago, I was sent their sales flyer depicting the 6x8 green house on sale for $199.99.

I even called ahead to confirm price and availability.When I got there it rang up $317 and change with tax. Of course I no longer had the coupon but sourced it online. They would NOT honor the sale price stating I had to be an ICP member ro have it at that price, after I was sent a coupon stating otherwise.

Today is 3-15-18 and the coupon expires 3-31-18. The store was located in Wyoming,Pa.The manager was also very ignorant and should not hold a managerial position.

Product or Service Mentioned: Harbor Freight Tools Coupon.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 15.

Comments

Many reviews are in regards to returns! My question is this, if I return a compressor because it seized up after I strictly followed the instructions, why would I be charged a RESTOCKING FEE when you have no business putting a clearly defective product back in stock but should, in fact, be shipping it back to the manufacturer to correct the defects (or throw it out if they prefer)?

The more likely result is that you, after making sure the box has everything inside it (i.e. booklets, accessories, etc.) Seal it back up, put it on the shelf to await its next chance to garner yet another restocking fee for the store!