bought to cover my boat.First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground.
I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the frame tight. The second rain came and the frame held up but I found a small rip in the material. The third rain storm came and the canopy colapsed. The rain accumulated on the material the frames bent some poles broke and folded.
Then it snowed but the cover was already damaged was down laying on my boat with pockets of water in the material.
Although the price was low it only lasted a month and a half.
If you are thinking of buying one just burn the $150 instead
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- supply stronger poles and heavier material to support the weather it is supposed to protect the being covered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Canopy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions. The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "I would NOT recommend any purchase from Seal Skins!!! 1) They advertise their covers will fit...but what they don't tell you is there standard sizes and are not custom fitting...meaning..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait..."