bought to cover my boat.First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground.
I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the frame tight. The second rain came and the frame held up but I found a small rip in the material. The third rain storm came and the canopy colapsed. The rain accumulated on the material the frames bent some poles broke and folded.
Then it snowed but the cover was already damaged was down laying on my boat with pockets of water in the material.
Although the price was low it only lasted a month and a half.
If you are thinking of buying one just burn the $150 instead
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- supply stronger poles and heavier material to support the weather it is supposed to protect the being covered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Canopy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Desk person was checking her texts . Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card. Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."