100% full Not resolved

bought to cover my boat.First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground.

I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the frame tight. The second rain came and the frame held up but I found a small rip in the material. The third rain storm came and the canopy colapsed. The rain accumulated on the material the frames bent some poles broke and folded.

Then it snowed but the cover was already damaged was down laying on my boat with pockets of water in the material.

Although the price was low it only lasted a month and a half.

If you are thinking of buying one just burn the $150 instead

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of car canopy from Harbor Freight Tools and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Harbor Freight Tools to "supply stronger poles and heavier material to support the weather it is supposed to protect the being covered".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harbor Freight Tools for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments

You put too much faith in the product. If you go to the page for that product on the Harbor Freight website, it states "This product is not rated for snow, ice, or high winds. Shelter must be securely anchored." If the canopy was anchored in soil that became wet and muddy in the rain, yeah, it's not going to hold up.