Shelburne, Vermont
100% full Not resolved

bought to cover my boat.First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground.

I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the frame tight. The second rain came and the frame held up but I found a small rip in the material. The third rain storm came and the canopy colapsed. The rain accumulated on the material the frames bent some poles broke and folded.

Then it snowed but the cover was already damaged was down laying on my boat with pockets of water in the material.

Although the price was low it only lasted a month and a half.

If you are thinking of buying one just burn the $150 instead

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: supply stronger poles and heavier material to support the weather it is supposed to protect the being covered.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments

You put too much faith in the product. If you go to the page for that product on the Harbor Freight website, it states "This product is not rated for snow, ice, or high winds. Shelter must be securely anchored." If the canopy was anchored in soil that became wet and muddy in the rain, yeah, it's not going to hold up.

SimpleTire - BUYER BEWARE: Tires were not size indicated on sidewall SimpleTire "I spoke with Scott at Simple Tire about the ATV tire that I received. I ordered the size 25x12-9 and that spec was shown on the sidewall. However, the tire..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more