bought to cover my boat.First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground.
I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the frame tight. The second rain came and the frame held up but I found a small rip in the material. The third rain storm came and the canopy colapsed. The rain accumulated on the material the frames bent some poles broke and folded.
Then it snowed but the cover was already damaged was down laying on my boat with pockets of water in the material.
Although the price was low it only lasted a month and a half.
If you are thinking of buying one just burn the $150 instead
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- supply stronger poles and heavier material to support the weather it is supposed to protect the being covered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Canopy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "Desk person was checking her texts . Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card. Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."