I ordered a compressor hose spool.When it arrived it had a thirty foot hose already wound on the reel.

I only needed the spool. I had to call to request a return approval. When I received it I sent the spool back. After about six weeks I called harbor freight and asked where the money was.They told me they never received it and I would not be getting a refund.

Here's my question: If I weren't intending to send it back, why would I request a return form? Why did I buy a manual spool from the same company if I had kept the first one?

If you do business with harbor freight, keep ALL receipts, including the shipping receipt. Is it possible it was stolen? Yup.

But I didn't keep the tracking number.

This reviewer shared experience about "returns" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. This person is overall dissatisfied with Harbor Freight Tools. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harbor Freight Tools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Harbor Freight Tools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments