If you don't have a receipt, cause you lost it or the item was a gift, you are out of luck with Harbor Freight.Funny thing is when I said this will end my business with you, she said "Fine", I asked her for the manager, she says she is.
I know the manager, she is not. Is this customer driven? NO. The HF website doesn't even have a communicate option, makes you wonder...too many complaints?
Well, I for one will no longer do business with them.
FINE!HF can go ahead and do just fine deceiving others and lose my pitiful $3000 business, well that's what I have spent there until now.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us. We gave a little more than half up front for the job. After 30..."
- "I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code. I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours. That was on Saturday...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."