1.9

This shipping policy is a flat out joke

Not only did I have to meet the driver the box was busted and I waited 2 weeks because they lost my shipping label. Get the lift home and nothin is in the box but the lift itself..Call customer service nothing was done they will send it to the shipping company to pick it back up and ship me another one! I will never purchase a single product from they again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price of product and stated that there is a room for improvement of corporate office blows you off and no help from corporate. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of harbor freight tools shipping service. Harbor Freight Tools needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harbor freight tools shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harbor Freight Tools.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments