I bought a cordless hand drill at your store on 10/10/12, I used it for three days and put it away for storage.I did run the charger on it before storage.

About three weeks later we went home to Cincinnati,Ohio. When I returned 1-9-13 I went to get the drill,I put the drill on the charger so i could use it,it would only turn slowly. I did notice that the cord to the charger was hot,more than usual.It would never take a charge with out the cords getting hot. The drill preformed excellent before this.

I took it back to the syore I bought it and they said that I was three days over the 90 day warranty and there was nothing they would do.My home residence is in Ohio, I have a place in Florida for the winters.Today on 3/7/13 I decicded I would call your custimer service to see if I could get the parts that I thought were defective.They told me that it cost $21.00 + shipping,what happened to the 1 year warranty.

If this is what you call customer service or standing with your products I do not care to do business with you again.I really do feel cheated.Sincerely, Doug Johnston

Review about: Harbor Freight Tools Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments