Crescent City, California

I went to the harbor freight tools in arcata california store #205 to buy a big tool box and some tools.The employes at the store, while loading the tool box on the put a dent in my buddies truck.

When confronted about it they just said sorry and walked away grinning. We then drove around to the front of the store and talked to the assistant manager. She came out and looked at the truck with the two employee's that did the damage. She said she was sorry and that she would tell the manager of the store when he got in, (this was on a saturday, two weeks ago).She said he would be calling on sunday.

She told my friend that if he didn't hear from him on sunday by noon, he needed to call back at the store. Sunday noon rolled around and he had not recieved a call from the manager. My friend calls back and a rude im employee says " I know who you are, the manager is not here, you can call back". My friend calls back two more times durring the week and gets the same answer, he hasn't come in.

Finallhy on his third call, he talkes to the manager. The manager tells him that he is going to send in a clam to their insurance. Oh by the way it was $700 sum odd dollars of damage to his truck. The manager said that someone from the insurance agency was going to be calling him and if he had not heard from them by the next day, to give him back a call.

Well of course he did not hear from them and he has not been able to get a hold of that manager again.

These people working at the arcata store in california are very unprofetional and i will not be going back to them again.

Review about: Harbor Freight Tools Manager.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments