Contact Harbor Freight Tools

02:35 AVG CALL DURATION
3% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Harbor Freight Tools to Ask about:

Employment:

• “I terminated my employment with harbor freight in reno nv . over a week ago”
  • “Emailed w2 form”
  • “Employment”

Staff:

• “Poor customer service.”
  • “Poor customer service”
  • “I have complaint about customer service and product availability”

Payments and Charges:

• “Receipt bill of sale for trailer”
  • “I just left Harbor Freight I'm about to merchandize on two separate coupon slips I ask the young man to give me the remains of my coupon his reply would not to give the coupons back I said cut them out I have the merchandiser one off that but”
  • “Took battery charger back to exchange, and they told me.they couldnt without receipt. I just wanted exchanged. It is brand bew.and.dont work”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Find out when my order was shipped”

Request for Information:

• “Request for donation”
  • “Question shipping”

Product/ Service:

• “Rudness I'm a single woman trying to get security stuff for my house cuz it's been broken into I have never been so rudely talk to my life”

Account:

• “Cannot access cobra camera without admin passwords”

Return/ Replace:

• “They never returned my money”

Other:

• “Product availability”
  • “I used to work for the company in San Angelo Texas”
  • “Fast advertisement”

Coupon, Warranty, Razor, Adhesive, Circular Saw

Top 5 Likes about Harbor Freight Tools

Pricing, Variety and quality, Quality, Most of their items, Products

Top 5 Dislikes about Harbor Freight Tools

Customer service, Any product they sell, Arrogant employees, Poor customer service on harassment levels, Customer sevice and quality

Summary

Harbor Freight was established by Alan Smidt in 1968 and became a leading American private company offering high quality tools at affordable prices. The products sold by the company include power tools, generators, air tools, hand tools and other specialty and multifunction tools. Harbor Freight carries products for automotive, avionics and household needs, including such renowned brands as Chicago Electric, Central Machinery, Central Hydraulics, Central Pneumatic, Drill Master and US General etc. Harbor Freight tools are available via the company's online resource, more than 300 retail locations and mail order catalog. Orders placed online take 48 hours to arrive. All products are brand name, brand new and factory sealed. The company provides all parts with a 30 day money back or product exchange guarantee.

Harbor Freight Tools reviews and complaints

Harbor Freight Tools is ranked 79 out of 1485 in Equipment category

Edit Description
Show

Harbor Freight Tools Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Harbor Freight Tools to

Sears
5358 reviews
1.9
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show

Products and Services Sold by Harbor Freight Tools

Do you have something to say about Harbor Freight Tools? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup