3.6
Turnaround Time

Just this one product.Cobra a channel surveillance DVR with 4HD cameras.

Just trying to run it from a back Room no access from the Internet. Plug it in and it comes up with the set up wizard that ask you to make a username a password then retype the password. Will not let you put over 3 letters as a user name. Did it with 3 letters still didn't work.

In their booklet it starts with after the start up wizard is complete. Tells you nothing about this fun little part right here. I can navigate windows quite well. This just doesn't make any d*** sense.

I am highly let down . When I called their 800 number at Harbor freight. The lady acted like I was getting mad at her because she wouldn't just stop talking about something that had no relevance to what I was asking.

All I wanted her to tell me is do you have to put in the set up disk with a computer just set this up.Where can you do it with the remote control like you can with any other security system I have ever set up that does not need Internet access .

Review about: Harbor Freight Tools Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments

Did you ever figure out how to get past t he stupid startup wizard? If so please tell me