1.4K views
3.6
Turnaround Time

Just this one product. Cobra a channel surveillance DVR with 4HD cameras.

Just trying to run it from a back Room no access from the Internet. Plug it in and it comes up with the set up wizard that ask you to make a username a password then retype the password. Will not let you put over 3 letters as a user name. Did it with 3 letters still didn't work.

In their booklet it starts with after the start up wizard is complete. Tells you nothing about this fun little part right here. I can navigate windows quite well. This just doesn't make any d*** sense.

I am highly let down . When I called their 800 number at Harbor freight. The lady acted like I was getting mad at her because she wouldn't just stop talking about something that had no relevance to what I was asking.

All I wanted her to tell me is do you have to put in the set up disk with a computer just set this up. Where can you do it with the remote control like you can with any other security system I have ever set up that does not need Internet access .

Review about: Harbor Freight Tools Customer Care.

Comments

compre unas camaras cobra hd modelo 63890 en el fleat market de 4 camaras .

pero no me deja acessar porque me pide un password. que no tengo y no puedo configurarla por favor ayudeme. gracias mi email es stayzi_ross@hotmail.com

i buy a cobra camaras hd. but i dont have password i buy an fleat market, what we have to do, for get a master password, my sistem is surveillance systems 8 channel dvr with 4 hd cameras model 63890.

how cant i get a master password - my email is stayzzi_ross@hotmail.com.

i dont can put my email in the dvr because it show me my email is wrong and dont have any mail for snd me back any link . please help me.

Did you ever figure out how to get past t he stupid startup wizard? If so please tell me

to Anonymous #1411453

What was the initial code on that sheet in the box?.. customer service was so mean.

No help.

Just condisention and mouth. Will not justforgivethis .

Cops are waiting for video...they could not care

to Anonymous #1448365

leave user name as admin and try 8 zeros for the password, that worked for mine.

to John M #1538354

THIS. This right here worked for me too.

Thank you.

Can't believe I had to hunt for this. Thanks Cobra for absolutely nothing.