2.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 17, 2018

The dollar amount was keyed in incorrect the amount I've lost shopping at Harbor Freight is closer to $250 dollars and that just the cost to repair or replace items other than this CENTECH 3 in 1. I also have Emergency back up lights that did not work when needed and the cost of that is still being felt.

Original review posted by user Dec 17, 2018

Thank you very much for your helpful video on the CENTECH 3 in 1 portable power pack from Harbor Freight. It was very informative for someone like me who buys a lot of items at certain times on sale knowing they will need it one day, the problem with that is the item not working when you go to use it and it's past the 30-day return or exchange and this is my issue with Harbor Freight who I purchase from a lot.

I buy an item that they have on sale quarterly for the supposed discount price only to have the item not work and it's passed the return or replaces date then I'm stuck with an item I can't use or if I'm lucky to find a video like yours to help me fix it. The other thing that you pointed out is that it's Harbor Freight where you purchased it, would you have had the same problem purchasing that item at another store? And could it be the brand CENTECH that product isn't that great? Because you purchased a battery that was better for $32 dollars and if you add that to the discount price of $39 dollars you have paid the going price for that item and it wasn't usable when you needed it.

Again thank you for your video, It has given me something to think about if I'm going to do any more shopping at Harbor Freight. Because it's like shopping at the dollar store I don't care if it's just a dollar I don't want to waste my hard earned money on trash and those dollars add up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Harbor Freight Tools Cen Tech 5 In 1 Generator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Supervisor who helped, Tried to help but corp policy dictate.

I didn't like: Tried to help but corp policy dictate, Coupon not taken.

Comments