Harbor Freight Tools - 10 week wait for replacement part and still got the wrong part!!
I ordered a 1720 lb trailer kit from them and had to fork out $100 to have it shipped via truck - I began building the kit almost right after I received it and noted that I had two identical rear right side rail pieces - I had no idea what kind of agony this would create when I notified them of their error and they told me they'd pout me on their "parts log".
This was around 9/6/15 - today (11/20/15) the part arrived, I figured I'd better check it real quick and it is, in fact, the rear LEFT side I was missing BUT had no slot for the 2 x 4 side posts so one can build a side on their trailer!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
They're lucky I don't sue them, but as it stands I won't waste my time in court - I should have just picked up an already built trailer from Lowes for $600
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Replacement part nightmare
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trailer Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."