Sussex County, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered a 1720 lb trailer kit from them and had to fork out $100 to have it shipped via truck - I began building the kit almost right after I received it and noted that I had two identical rear right side rail pieces - I had no idea what kind of agony this would create when I notified them of their error and they told me they'd pout me on their "parts log".

This was around 9/6/15 - today (11/20/15) the part arrived, I figured I'd better check it real quick and it is, in fact, the rear LEFT side I was missing BUT had no slot for the 2 x 4 side posts so one can build a side on their trailer!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

They're lucky I don't sue them, but as it stands I won't waste my time in court - I should have just picked up an already built trailer from Lowes for $600

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Replacement part nightmare.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Boat cover that falls apart Seal Skin Covers "I purchased a boat cover from these clowns and after 4 months at split apart about 2 to 3 feet long. I sent them pictures of it and for $35.00..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service Car Toys "We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around 10:00 am on..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more