Harbor Freight Tools - 10 week wait for replacement part and still got the wrong part!!

I ordered a 1720 lb trailer kit from them and had to fork out $100 to have it shipped via truck - I began building the kit almost right after I received it and noted that I had two identical rear right side rail pieces - I had no idea what kind of agony this would create when I notified them of their error and they told me they'd pout me on their "parts log".

This was around 9/6/15 - today (11/20/15) the part arrived, I figured I'd better check it real quick and it is, in fact, the rear LEFT side I was missing BUT had no slot for the 2 x 4 side posts so one can build a side on their trailer!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

They're lucky I don't sue them, but as it stands I won't waste my time in court - I should have just picked up an already built trailer from Lowes for $600

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Replacement part nightmare

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Trailer Kit
Review category
review #737748 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Harbor Freight Tools? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.