Sussex County, New Jersey
1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered a 1720 lb trailer kit from them and had to fork out $100 to have it shipped via truck - I began building the kit almost right after I received it and noted that I had two identical rear right side rail pieces - I had no idea what kind of agony this would create when I notified them of their error and they told me they'd pout me on their "parts log".

This was around 9/6/15 - today (11/20/15) the part arrived, I figured I'd better check it real quick and it is, in fact, the rear LEFT side I was missing BUT had no slot for the 2 x 4 side posts so one can build a side on their trailer!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

They're lucky I don't sue them, but as it stands I won't waste my time in court - I should have just picked up an already built trailer from Lowes for $600

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Harbor Freight Tools and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about trailer kit from Harbor Freight Tools was replacement part nightmare , but reviewer liked prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harbor Freight Tools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Harbor Freight Tools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments