100% full Not resolved

I ordered a 1720 lb trailer kit from them and had to fork out $100 to have it shipped via truck - I began building the kit almost right after I received it and noted that I had two identical rear right side rail pieces - I had no idea what kind of agony this would create when I notified them of their error and they told me they'd pout me on their "parts log".

This was around 9/6/15 - today (11/20/15) the part arrived, I figured I'd better check it real quick and it is, in fact, the rear LEFT side I was missing BUT had no slot for the 2 x 4 side posts so one can build a side on their trailer!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

They're lucky I don't sue them, but as it stands I won't waste my time in court - I should have just picked up an already built trailer from Lowes for $600

Review about: Trailer Kit.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Replacement part nightmare.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $400
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Harbor Freight Tools?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.